- Donate gently used (or new!) Barbies
- Donate Barbie clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Sew bags with your own fabric or fabric we provide–here’s a suggested pattern
- If you’re local (Ventura County, CA), come to a Play Day to prep and dress dolls
You’re welcome to send a monetary donation as we can use funds to buy clothing/shoes, bags (if we don’t have enough sewn ones), fabric, etc. Please note, though, that we are NOT an official 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so donations aren’t tax-deductible.
No thank you, we don’t need:
- Bratz dolls
- Barbies with cut hair, chewed limbs, or wobbly heads
- Large Barbie items like cars, houses, and most furniture
Are your dolls too worn out to be donated? Mattel has a new program called PlayBack. You can ship Barbies free of charge to Mattel and they will try to repurpose or recycle them into new toys or other plastic products, or otherwise keep them out of landfills. Win win win, right?